2021 Ethics Update
Sponsored by: RKL
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
12:00 PM ET
2:00 PM ET
The FMS Philadelphia is offering a FREE two part Ethics CPE series for its members. This program is offered for accounting professionals to stay up to date on evolving accounting ethical standards and practices.
The webinar will provide an overview of the following:
- Independence, integrity, and objectivity
- Professional standards
- Confidential information
Satisfy your 2021 ethics CPE requirement by attending the virtual 2021 Ethics Update, sponsored and presented by RKL.
Event registration for the ethics webinar series will be separate.
- First Session- April 21, 2021
- Second Session- Fall of 2021
- - Opening Remarks, Shannon Croll, FMS President
- 2021 Ethics CPE Presentation, Barry Pelagatti, Partner
- Closing Remarks, Shannon Croll, FMS President
Golf and Dinner Before July 31, 2021: $200
Golf and Dinner After July 31, 2021: $225
Dinner Only: $50